Mid-market businesses have payment processing needs that require different solutions than their smaller counterparts. Multiple locations and users, higher transaction volumes and varying state and local regulations create unique challenges that can’t be solved by one-size-fits-all payment processing products.
Comprehensive Solutions and Support
1st US Merchant Services® offers its mid-market customers a choice of state-of-the-art, secure, adaptable products and services that can be packaged to meet the unique needs of each merchant:
- Wired, wireless and Internet-based processing solutions
- Point-of-sale terminals, integrated processing software and online payment gateway
- Customizable reporting capabilities accessible from any Internet-connected device
- Mobile processing for iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- Support and resources for PCI compliance and data breach protection
In addition, as a mid-market customer, you’ll be assigned to your own relationship manager, one single point of contact who will provide personal assistance to be certain you receive the answers you need for any payment processing questions, billing issues, equipment tech support, new product advice and security.
TransSelect is 1st US Merchant Services’s customer loyalty program created specifically for mid-market merchants that process at least $3 million in annual credit and debit volume.* This program offers benefits that give mid-market customers information, advice and financial savings to help increase profits and maximize efficiency.
Call a 1st US Merchant Services representative today for more information on how to take advantage of this program.
* To qualify for the TransSelect program, a merchant must be assigned to a National Account Manager and have annual credit and debit volume of $3 million or greater. Merchant will be continued in TransSelect program as long as it meets those two criteria annually. Merchant will be notified if it is being dropped from the program for non-qualification. All programs and offers described in this package are subject to change or discontinuance at any time.