1st US Merchant Services payment gateways are state-of-the-art, web-based proprietary payment processing platform for businesses of all sizes and industries. With one integrated system, merchants can accept multiple payment types wherever and whenever they want, maximizing revenue.
Using your computer’s web browser and Internet connection in conjunction with an attached USB card reader, almost any personal computer can be turned into a payment processing system.
Merchants can process all major credit cards — Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, Diners Club®, Carte Blanche® and JCB® — as well as signature debit cards and ACH payments. Transaction Express supports multiple entry points — including virtual terminal, batch and shopping cart integration — with robust features and functionality.
You can now process retail card-present transactions through its virtual terminal or through a custom integration using its web services, helping to reduce costs associated with maintaining traditional POS hardware or software.
1st US Merchant Services offers an array of recurring payment tools, these services can be associated with a customizable recurring profile that contains specific payment terms agreed upon between the merchant and the customer to facilitate recurring payment plans, and payment processing that can be fully automated for the convenience of merchants and their customers. This payment application is fully PCI compliant and PA-DSS certified.
We also offer sophisticated transaction reporting capabilities that provide multiple standard and customizable reports for its users: Transaction Summary Report, Settlement Summary Report, Transaction Detail Report and Settlement Detail Report. These primary reports contain all the information and detail a merchant requires to quickly and efficiently complete reconciliation or research.
Other notable features include:
- Integration with nearly all systems or applications that have access to the Internet, and with most websites
- 13 months of retained transaction history and related information
- Emailed payment notification
- Level 2 processing support for corporate/purchase card transactions
- Transaction funds deposited in as little as two days
- Manual or automatic transaction capture
- Transaction duplicate check feature
- Multiple-user and multiple-merchant environments
- Storage of up to five miscellaneous data fields for each transaction
- Supports AVS, CVV, CVC and CID fraud prevention tools
- Fully tokenized payment processing platform
1st US Merchant Services’s response to your payment gateway needs.